Are you seeking holistic treatments that utilize a mind-body approach for mental health ?
Zenergy Health offers conventional psychotherapy interventions in addition to holistic treatment approaches to help you achieve piece of mind and improve your well-being. Buddhist Psychology and Energy Psychology are both evidence based practices that have been proven effective in the treatment of many psychological disorders.
Zenergy Health serves the Johns Creek and Suwanee, Zenergy Health of Georgia, provides a holistic mind-body approach to healing.
Diane Chrestman, LCSW, DCEP has a unique set of skills and training that she uses to help them reach their therapeutic goals.
- Diane is a professionally licensed psychotherapist.
- Has received additional training from the Association of Energy Psychology
- Authored the ground breaking book Zenergy Mindfulnes The Intersection of Buddhist and Energy Psychology for Mental Health and Wellness
- Trained with Zen Buddhist Monks and Nuns for the past six years and learned different approaches to mindfulness and mediation
- Studied Buddhist teaching for the past six years
· Effective treatments for many mental health conditions including anxiety, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, depression, relationship problems and more.
· Holistic treatment approaches that combine traditional Western psychotherapy, and ancient energy healing methods.
· Energy Psychology has been supported by research. As of 2014, there have been 60 published studies in fifteen peer reviewed journals substantiating the efficacy of these methods.
· Energy healing has been used for thousands of years. As such there are many variables as to how psychotherapy and energy healing can be merged. We will find a unique treatment plan that addresses your unique needs
The energy of our thoughts, behaviors and emotions moves through our meridians, chakras and aura. These subtle energies, electromagnetic fields, and “biology of beliefs” can keep us stuck in maladaptive thinking, feeling and behavioral patterns. Change the energetic expression of these maladaptive patterns, and we can change the pattern itself. You can feel better. We can help.
Call today for a free consultation.
Diane Chrestman, LCSW, DCEP
4485 Tench Road, Suite 1220
Suwanee, GA 30024